We're an affiliate
Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The Price of the item stay the same , there is no extra costs on you.
Your Experience on our site will still be awesome. We appreciate your presence.THANK YOU!
Easy chicken casserole dish
“SHROOMS” And Feathers
A healthy ,low calorie chicken casserole with bacon,
button mushrooms, peas and a parsley sauce
Easy chicken casserole dish: Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 500g, Boneless skinless chicken thigh
- Flour, for dusting
- 50g, Cubetti di pancetta
- 300g, Small button mushrooms
- 2 Large shallots, chopped
- 250ml,Chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 50g, Frozen peas
- Small handful of parsley, finely chopped
Easy chicken casserole dish: Preparation
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan.
- Season and dust the chicken with flour, brown on all sides. Remove.
- Fry the pancetta and mushrooms until softened, then remove.
- Add the final tbsp oil and cook shallots for 5 mins.
- Add the stock and vinegar, bubble for 1-2 mins.
- Return the chicken, pancetta and mushrooms and cook for 15 mins.
- Add the peas and parsley and cook for 2 mins more, then serve.
Preparation: 15 Minutes
Cooking : 25Minutes
Serving : 4
Calories per serving: 260
Suggestion: Can be served with a side of rice or scalloped potatoes .
Suggestion to Serve !
Large 18oz – 5 1/2 Inch Round
Hope you Enjoyed it !
Comment on the next page Below !
Suggestions are always welcome by email