We're an affiliate
Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The Price of the item stay the same , there is no extra costs on you.
Your Experience on our site will still be awesome. We appreciate your presence.THANK YOU!
Easy Vegetarian Chilli !
CHILLI is one of the most comforting food that i know!
This easy vegetarian chilli is full of flavors and will get you
the same satisfaction as a regular “Beef Chilli” .
Let’s Get into It.
- 1 Tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato paste
- 1 (16 oz.) Can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 oz.) Can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 oz.) Can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 oz.) Can fire roasted tomatoes
- 3 Cups. vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. Chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 2 Tsp. oregano
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Shredded Cheddar, Sour Cream, Cilantro (for serving)
10 MIN. (Total Time 1H)
In a large pot over at “medium”, heat olive oil then add onion, bell pepper, and carrots.
Sauté until they get soft, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic and jalapeño and cook until fragrant, approx.1 minute.
Add tomato paste and stir to coat vegetables.
Add tomatoes, beans, broth, and seasonings.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer, 30 minutes.
Serve with cheese, sour cream, and cilantro.
Makes 6-8 Servings
Cool “Chilli” Handle Holders
Hope you enjoyed
Suggestions are always welcome by email